Zach loves to play in the sandbox. Earlier this winter I read an article that gave a suggestion to use flour or sugar in a pan for kids to play in like the sandbox. I must say that this has been AWESOME! Zach likes to get his bulldozers, trucks, army guys, or whatever he can find and play in the sugar. He pretends the toys are in snow, sand, dirt.....all kinds of things. He plays while I wash dishes, do laundry, or feed Luke. But this idea should have come with a *WARNING* label, especially if you have a little one around who is crawling. Some sugar does get spilled on the floor when Zach is playing and Luke has discovered that sugar sticks to his hands and tastes super yummy! I am now wondering if this could be the reason he doesn't want vegetables anymore or why nap time is nonexistent some days.........he's probably on a sugar high! I am going to put flour in the pan starting tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment