Saturday morning we had a surprise visitor in our yard. My neighbor called about 9:00 am and told me to look out the window. I opened the curtain to see a wild turkey RIGHT OUTSIDE our house. It was so close! I screamed, Zach ran and grabbed his pistol and started shooting. Neal was at work, so I called him right away and he told me to get the camera and take pictures. While I did that he talked to Zach on the phone. Zach said, "Mom is freaking out and I'm shooting the turkey but he won't fall down!" We were able to watch the turkey walk around our yard for about 5 minutes and then he ran away. Of course, this is what Zach talked about ALL day! How fun!
1 comment:
Haha! Zach grabbed his pistol and started shooting - too funny. Neal can rest assured that you and Luke are being protected while he's at work! We miss you guys bunches - the boys are so big!
Post a Comment