Other then that, not much is new in the Olson house. We did have our annual neighborhood barbecue at our house Saturday night. It's fun to get the other families together and let the kids play. It was so stinking hot though! The kids ran through the sprinkler and played on the playset. I wish I had taken pictures, but was busy with hosting duties! We had 14 adults and 13 kiddos!
Just our little space in the big world of bloggers. Mostly about the boys with a little of mom and dad mixed in.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Lovin' these frames!
We have our pictures back from Becky! I had also ordered from her the two large black frames that have the boys' individual pictures in them. **LOVE THEM** (The two other frames are from the dollar store, they're fine, but don't love them so much :) ) My plan is to save up money to buy a third black 8x10 frame from Becky and then arrange them on the wall together....the boys' pics & the family pic, with the saying "All because two people fell in love" above the arrangement. I will post a picture of the finished project when it's up.
Other then that, not much is new in the Olson house. We did have our annual neighborhood barbecue at our house Saturday night. It's fun to get the other families together and let the kids play. It was so stinking hot though! The kids ran through the sprinkler and played on the playset. I wish I had taken pictures, but was busy with hosting duties! We had 14 adults and 13 kiddos!
Other then that, not much is new in the Olson house. We did have our annual neighborhood barbecue at our house Saturday night. It's fun to get the other families together and let the kids play. It was so stinking hot though! The kids ran through the sprinkler and played on the playset. I wish I had taken pictures, but was busy with hosting duties! We had 14 adults and 13 kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The photos are great!
awww-your photos/frames look great!
I like the new layout:) Blue is a great color.
The photos look amazing Jamie! Becky Novacek is my hero!
Post a Comment