Our family is always ready for fall because that means it's time for FOOTBALL! Going to football games is one thing Neal and I have done together since we met and we now get to take our boys to some games also. We always try to make it to one Husker game each year (although the boys don't go to those yet). We also like to go to one or two local high school games. We have two high schools in our town (one public and one catholic) and they are fun to watch. This last Saturday we took the boys to the first NWU game of the season. It's always fun to go to these games because it's like a little family reunion. Uncles, Aunts, cousins, brothers, sister, mom and dad. I did feel old at this game: looking at the roster I saw that there is a freshman from Waverly on the team and he was in the first class I taught (back when he was in 4th grade!!!! Ugh!)
Here are a couple shots from the game:

Luke sat really well.....he loved watching everything going on around him.

Zach had fun playing cars and Star Wars with my cousins Braly and Quinn.
1 comment:
Hi Jamie,
Just scrolling through your life, here! Your boys are so handsome. Hope you are doing well. You have a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment