Just our little space in the big world of bloggers. Mostly about the boys with a little of mom and dad mixed in.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Gospel Bill
When I was little, I remember watching "The Gospel Bill Show." It was a christain cowboy show that taught biblical principals like trusting God, having faith, telling the truth and so much more. I recently found the entire DVD series online and bought it for our boys. I knew Zach would love it but I didn't realize how much Luke would enjoy it also. Usually the first thing both boys want to do in the morning is watch Gospel Bill. It's great to have something so positive for them to watch! Today, it was Luke who wanted to dress up and he brought me some of the cowboy gear we have. He was so cute walking around the house, pointing his pistol and saying "ballgul bull" (Gospel Bill in Luke language).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so precious! What a blessing to have something that will influence them for the Lord:)
Hi Jamie,
Thanks for sharing a moment with me today! We'd love to have you join us at Bible Study. We are doing supper at 6pm and Study at 7pm, kids play upstairs while we spend our hour with the Lord and each other. If you are interested or want to carpool, and bring others you are welcome!! Thursdays at 6-7 :) We kind of talk afterwards, but you should be able to leave about 8:30-ish if you had to. One couple we have comes from Omaha...so you could do it! Take care and I love the pictures. Your boys are dahlins'!!!
Post a Comment