
Jamie’s New Years Resolutions for 2009
1. For Neal and I to continue helping to teach Zach’s children’s church class
2. Continue attending weekly Bible study
3. Get out of debt completely (except the house, unless a miracle would happen and I do
1. For Neal and I to continue helping to teach Zach’s children’s church class
2. Continue attending weekly Bible study
3. Get out of debt completely (except the house, unless a miracle would happen and I do
believe in miracles!)
4. Speak kindly (watch my tone!) to everyone: my boys, my husband, my neighbors, the
4. Speak kindly (watch my tone!) to everyone: my boys, my husband, my neighbors, the
cashier at the store, everyone!
5. Read more! (On the sidebar to the right I'll display the book I'm currently reading and also
5. Read more! (On the sidebar to the right I'll display the book I'm currently reading and also
a list of books I have completed in 2009)
6. Begin to exercise more: take the boys to the civic center on open gym nights, walk (when
6. Begin to exercise more: take the boys to the civic center on open gym nights, walk (when
the weather allows) to places I need to go around town
7. Eat healthier= less sugar and more fresh fruits & veggies and water--we try to do well in this
7. Eat healthier= less sugar and more fresh fruits & veggies and water--we try to do well in this
area. Zach and Luke would rather eat broccoli than french fries! And we never have pop in the house. Our weaknesses are ice cream and cookies.
8. Update the house by:
a. Painting bathroom walls & cabinets and installing new hardware on cabinets
b. Painting kitchen walls & cabinets and installing new hardware on cabinets
c. Painting dining room
9. Have PATIENCE!
8. Update the house by:
a. Painting bathroom walls & cabinets and installing new hardware on cabinets
b. Painting kitchen walls & cabinets and installing new hardware on cabinets
c. Painting dining room
9. Have PATIENCE!
I know there are more goals I have (or should have) for the year, but this is what I can think of right now. So, now that January is more than half over, I need to get a start on all of these! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment