The weather has been great the past few days. I've been able to get the boys outside every afternoon this week! They are loving it, and they aren't up playing in their beds until 9:30 or later....they're too tired!! Today was a bit cooler, but I had my camera with us, out playing in the backyard. Here's a few of the pictures I took:
Luke, climbing what he calls the "mountain."
Zach, having a good time in the "castle." At least that's what it was today! :)
And look closely, can you see our rhubarb poking through? Yea for spring!!
1 comment:
I love your back yard. The last time we saw it, it did not look like that. It really reminds me of a playground. It was really well done and I bet the boys just love it. On a different note I think soon we should get together. If anything I could pack the kids up and we could come to you. Let me know. Talk to you soon. Beth :0)
Post a Comment