Just our little space in the big world of bloggers. Mostly about the boys with a little of mom and dad mixed in.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Light Saber Day
We are starting to gear up for Zach's 5th birthday! I know, I know it's about a month away but this is the first year he's going to have a "friend birthday party." He's going to be inviting about 6 boys over for a "Star Wars Party." I have a friend who was recently at The Dollar Tree store in Lincoln and called me (her son is having a Star Wars party too and we share ideas for what we're doing). At the store they had light sabers for a buck! And they make noise and light up too! I knew we needed one for each of the boys at our party, so she bought some for me. When she brought them by our house this morning, I knew my boys would be playing with them all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my, Quinn would be so jealous!
Post a Comment