Friday, April 2, 2010

Hmmmm.

Not alot has been happening lately. My camera is acting goofy so I haven't been able to take many pictures. It's finally been feeling like spring (even summer for a couple days!), so the boys and I have been outside all week. I am now behind on all my housework.....it'll get done eventually. I'm not going to worry about it when being outside is SO NEEDED after our long winter!

This picture is Luke at the dinner table. The face he's making we see on a daily basis.....this is him not wanting to eat, something we struggle with alot. He's got a stubborn little will and it's been very exhausting, especially the past week or so. Unfortunately, my mom and dad have a lovely little story of me sitting in my highchair scrunching my face up and NOT opening my eyes and mouth for dinner. Oh boy.


Happy April Everyone!!

No comments: