Thursday, July 29, 2010

Colorado Vacation Part 1

Earlier this month we took a vacation to my mom and dad's cabin in Colorado. We've enjoyed being able to go there the past two summers now. This time the entire family (except for my youngest brother) was able to be there at the same time! It's always a drag to come back home to the Nebraska humidity! I think I took over 300 pictures from our week out there, but here are just a few to highlight our activities:

Right away Luke headed to one of his favorite spots at the cabin....a hill of dirt!



A mysterious pirate mountain man left a trail of bones that led to a secret treasure!



And look at this! Across the road from the cabin a mama bear with two cubs! AAAHHH! They were about 400 yards away, but that was too close for me!



Well that's all for tonight. For some reason it is taking forever to load these pictures, so I'll continue another day.....

1 comment:

candy said...

your boys are soooooo cute!!!

yikes bears!!!!! lol