Monday, August 23, 2010

Kindergarten, here he comes!

This past week, Zach started Kindergarten! Where has the time gone?!?!? He did a great job and of course I had to fight back the tears....my baby is getting so big! He is really enjoying his teacher and meeting new friends. He also knew a few kids in his class from preschool, so that helped alot! Here are a couple of the classic back-to-school pictures (new clothes & shoes, recent haircut, big backpack, standing in front of the house...you know, the kind of pictures we all took back in the day!)







I think they'll both miss each other during the day!



In front of school, ready to go!

1 comment:

candy said...

TOO CUTE!!!!! Handsome, handsome boys you have!
Oh yes the school bags (back packs). Here in Canada we call them "book bags".
My son went to a private Christian school from grades K-4 and then we started homeschool.
Are you the type of mom that helps out in school? I remember in kindergarten, I was there just about everyday as one of the teachers volunteers. It was so fun haha
but now Im the teacher hahaa

Very gorgeous pics :)