Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kitchen Update

Earlier this year we did some updating to our kitchen....new flooring, walls, counter tops, and sink. We STILL have a few small details to finish, BUT I did just get a new light fixture (with my birthday money) and really love it! I don't think I have a before picture of the horribly outdated and ugly ceiling fan that was there...... it was bad, just take my word for it! :)

Here's what we have now:









I have seen similar lights in magazines and stores for HUNDREDS of dollars. I did not want to spend, and didn't have, that kind of money for a light! I searched online and found www.lightingdirect.com. There was so much variety and the prices were great....I paid $80 for the light and it's just perfect!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

it's such a cute little kitchen. i love the chandelier. it's looks perfect!

I just came across your blog today. It's Very LOVELY :]

I'm also having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join it. :D
Feather Earrings Giveaway!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/