Thursday, September 15, 2011

...."look forward to this new adventure."

I ended my last post with those words. Little did I know that Luke's preschool adventure would also become mine!

Unfortunately right as preschool was starting, Luke's teacher had to take a full time job somewhere else. So, they asked me if I wanted the job! It was the easiest interview I've ever had..."Jamie, would you be interested in taking over the lead teacher job for the 3 & 4 year old class? If you want the job, it's yours." I took a few days to think, pray and talk to Neal about it and then accepted!

The hours are perfect, two mornings a week. And like I said it's for Luke's class, so I won't have to find a babysitter for him!

I've been busy looking through their supplies and curriculum and beginning to plan things out. I will spend next week in the classroom observing and getting to know the kids and then my first official day will be the 27th!

No comments: