Monday, December 19, 2011

Countdown to Christmas - Day 19

Soooooo, I skipped a few days. :) We were gone to family get togethers and I didn't have time to add to the blog. This past weekend we had Christmas with my famiy and I just have to say, I have the best family. We enjoy just being laid back and hanging out. Of course there was an overabundance of yummy food and fun gifts.....but this year, we were given the opportunity to do something really meaningful and special that I hope to be able to share about soon! Pretty sure it's going to be MY FAVORITE part of this ANY Christmas season EVER!

Today I'm going to share a blog that has been helpful to me for our church. I took over the responsibility of decorating the church bulletin boards earlier this year and was looking online for ideas. I came across Baptist Bulletin Boards and have found some great ideas on their blog.
There are pictures of church bulletin board displays for all seasons and occasions. It has been very helpful for me to get ideas from to help spruce up our boards at church.


No comments: