Thursday, December 22, 2011

Countdown to Christmas - Day 22

Yep, skipped posting yesterday too......next time I want to do a "countdown" I need to make sure I'll have the TIME to do so! :)

Today's topic is WAIST GAP in jeans. Is it just me, or does that issue drive anyone else bonkers? A pair of jeans may fit me great everywhere except the darn waist! Many pants I own/have owned looked like this:
(picture from Alterations Needed)

But thanks to all the petite friendly blogs I've started reading this year, I have found that the Loft has jeans that fit me PERFECT! NO WAIST GAP!

I have these (petite modern flare):

and these (petite curvy boot):

Clothing at the Loft is pricey, but they have great sales, so I never pay full price for anything.........These jeans were the exception though. They were regular price, but once I tried them on and they fit perfectly, I knew they were worth the money. Finding jeans that I didn't have to keep hiked up with a belt due to the big ol' gap in the waist, sold me!

If you've had this same problem with pants, check out the Loft!

No comments: