Monday, January 23, 2012

Currently.......

Currently loving... this stage of life with my boys.  No diaper bag, bottles, naps to plan around....just jump in the car and go stage. 



Currently reading... "So Long Insecurity" by Beth Moore (I've read it thru once already and it's so good I just started it again!).  Also reading "4 Keys to Hearing God's Voice" by Mark Virkler, for my weekly ladies Bible study at church)

Currently waiting for... new carpet to be installed in our house.

Currently excited about... my new, super cute snow boots, that I got a SUPER deal on!  And we just got snow last night, so I'm gonna get to wear them now! 

Currently missing... two of my closest friends who have moved away.

Currently trying... to have patience.


Currently working at... organizing each room in our house--keeping only what we need, use & love and either giving away or throwing away the rest! 


Currently enjoying... hot green tea

Currently snacking on... leftover Christmas candy.  (thankfully--or maybe not so thankful, depending on how you look at it-- it's almost gone.)

Currently using... lots of lotion on my dry hands.  :( 

Currently wearing... yoga pants and a Husker hoody sweatshirt....it's Monday and I've been cleaning.  Good times.

Currently planning...a surprise for our boys!  They LOVE the Christian band the Newsboys and we just bought tickets to a concert!  The concert is close to where my brother and sister-in-law live, so we'll stay with them!  It's a couple months away and we aren't telling the boys until we are on our way there......can't wait to see their reactions!

Currently singing... God's Not Dead by the Newsboys (it's from their new cd and we listen to it all. the. time.)

Currently needing... a snow day.  Those are some of my favorite days.....stuck at home with both my boys, playing in the snow, sipping hot chocolate and watching movies.

Currently learning... what "triggers" my insecurities and how to deal with them.  (from the Beth Moore book I mentioned earlier)

Currently listening to...Luke playing and making those "boys sounds" that go along with swords, guns, Star Wars, and cars/trucks.

Currently wishing... Neal hadn't bought those HUGE nerf guns for the boys for Christmas--I'm getting shot at every day.  Boys will be boys. 

Currently doing... preschool lesson plans for February and March.

Currently praying for...health for friends, kid stuff, house stuff, job stuff.

Currently dreaming of... a vacation to anywhere with a warm, sandy beach and ocean breeze.  Ahhhhhhh..........


What would be on your "current" list?

1 comment:

Fashionable Memories said...

I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! Your boys are handsome!!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Maybe we can follow each other? Thank you so much in advance!!!