Yesterday, Luke turned 5. My baby isn't a baby anymore.
I am truly enjoying my days at home with him. He's such a funny kid with all sorts of goofy faces, a fun imagination, and a love for music. I just love looking in my rearview mirror while drivng and seeing his little head bobbing up and down to the beat of a tobymac or newsboys song. He is giving and thoughtful.
If he is choosing a piece of candy out of the dish, he picks one out for each family member and sets it at their place at the table. When we go to the library, he always looks for a couple of Zach's favorite books to bring home for him. He often talks about (still!) his daddy's mission trip to Haiti and how we can help the kids there.
He makes me laugh everyday.
I love this kid.
Here are a few pictures of celebrating yesterday:
| - decorating his cake - |
| - opening his gift from Zach - |
| - both boys were excited for this book - |
| - happy birthday Luke! - |
No comments:
Post a Comment