Saturday, June 30, 2012

Inbetween

(the boys on their temporary bed, with good ol Buddy right there with them)

This moving business has been a bit stressfull.  Right now we are inbetween houses so we are staying in my parent's basement for about a month.  We closed on our old house yesterday but can't close on the new one until late July/early August.....still trying to work out an exact date.  Ugh.

It's not much fun living out of suitcases, but we are making it work.  I just keep reminding myself all the money we'll save during this month with no house bills! And my mom and dad are great and making us feel right at home.

I've felt every emotion possible about this move.  Like I said before, it's good yet difficult all at the same time.  And some of the reasons are very personal.  Once we get "settled" in our basement home, I hope to tell what I can of this story.

1 comment:

Lesley T. said...

Be sure and let me know your new address. I am sure you all are keeping busy. Let me know if you need anything.