Monday, November 19, 2012

Pinned It Made It Monday


It's Monday, so here's what Pinterest has inspired me to make recently!

I have started our Christmas shopping and of course that means wrapping the gifts too!  Quite awhile ago I found this picture of gift wrapping on Pinterest.  I loved how simple it was!

(photo from Urban Farmgirl)


I had alphabet stamps and inkpad in my supply of scrapbooking materials and a bit of ribbon.  All I needed was the brown craft paper, which I picked up at a recent trip to Hobby Lobby.  I have only wrapped a few gifts and I need to buy more ribbon, but here's what I have so far-


Make sure to visit Tammy to see what others have been inspired to make from Pinterest!

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love it, Jamie! I have a thing anyway about that brown craft paper! In the past, the kids and I have stamped it with sponge Christmas designs or with cookie cutters dipped in paint. That looks darling too. It never occured to me to do the names like this. I'm going to use this idea for a birthday gift that I will be taking to my niece too. I didn't have wrapping paper for it, so this will work perfectly! Thanks for sharing this idea! And thanks for participating in Pinned it, Made it! Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I know you'll enjoy being in your new home for Thanksgiving and Christmas! :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Wendi said...

Adorable! I love anything in brown craft paper.

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

I love the simplicity of the brown paper and stamped names - great idea!

Allison said...

Cute idea!!