Monday, June 17, 2013

Pinned It Made It Monday

It's been a long time since I've participated in Pinned It Made It Monday, and I have so many things I could share, but thought this is a fun summer idea your kiddos (or those you know) may enjoy!
 
 
 
I found this picture on Pinterest and knew right away my boys would have fun doing this. 
(photo/idea credit)
 
I surprised them with it today and they had some good messy fun!  All you need is one or two cans of shaving cream and a plastic table cloth.  Then let them have fun painting their bodies, drawing in it or rolling around in it.  Clean up is easy with a quick hose-down!  Here are pictures of my boys enjoying the fun today:
 





 
 


2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

looks like they had a blast! I am visiting via Tammy's Pinned It Made It Monday.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a fun idea! Luke would love it and I think I'll surprise him as well with it! Surprised him today with a little inside fun that I will share on my next Pinned it Made it Monday.

Thanks so much for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!

Tammy