Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm not in Hawaii anymore


Yep, I'm home. We've been home one week and are back in the swing of things. The transition back to Nebraska wasn't too hard! :) We will for sure be going to Hawaii again someday, though! The boys and I have been spending alot of time outside playing in the yard and going for walks. Neal has started back in on fixing up his mustang. This past weekend we helped my sister and brother-in-law move to Lincoln! Their 2 kids are the same age as Zach and Luke, so we're happy to have them close. Scott also came to help with the move and brought his "friend" Lyndsey. Yea!!!!! Not sure what all our Memorial plans include, but we do want to get a few more things planted in our garden and some flowers also. Hope everyone has a fun, safe holiday weekend!

No comments: