Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hawaii





Oh my goodness!!!! Neal and I are back from our vacation to the Big Island and it was wonderful! So much fun~ relaxing, seeing the sites and learning about the people. GM spares nothing on trips they award! We were truly blessed. We went on a waterfall hike, rafting adventure and ATV ride. We saw pilot whales, spinner dolphins, snorkeled, laid on the beach and by the pool, and swam in the ocean. There were two evening we were able to dress up for dinner. That was fun! The only other time I have seen Neal in a suit was for our wedding! He cleans up pretty good I must say! :) The boys had a good time at Papa and Mimi's but were as ready as we were to get home. Tonight at supper Zach looked around and said "I sure am glad to be at my house in Wahoo!" The vacation was perfect, but yes, it is always so good to be home! These are a couple pictures from the trip. I'll share more as I look through them all.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous photos! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing!!! :)