Monday, January 5, 2009

The Finished Product

Last June, we had our friend Becky take our family photos. I had also bought frames from her and have been *trying* to wait patiently to put the final product on the wall. My plan was to find a sign that said "All Because Two People Fell In Love" to hang above the boys' pictures and our family pic. For Christmas, my mom and dad gave me the sign! A couple nights ago, Neal helped me put it all together and I'm so happy with how it looks!

Now.....I just need to do something about that ugly lamp on the bookshelf. :)

I am also working on my new year's resolutions. A few of them are home projects that I'd like to get started on soon, as they may take all year to complete....just doing a little at a time, as finances allow. But I have some ideas in my head, and as Neal knows all too well, when I get an idea I want to follow though and the sooner the better! Patience should probably be at the top of my resolution list...... :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks great, Jamie! I love the sign...so sweet!

Happy New Year to you guys!

I love the picture at the top of your page. Ansel has the sweater Luke is wearing, too!

ejmumm said...

I love the way that looks... even with the "ugly" lamp... lol :0)
Blessings,
Beth :0)