OK, so maybe some people will think I'm a little strange to be SSSSOOOO excited about a new appliance, but I am and that's just me. :) Being blessed with enough Christmas money to buy a new stove was awesome! We live in a very old house (built in the 1890's) and although I love the character of older homes, they seem to come with very old problems. When we moved into this house, we had no appliances (except a microwave). We bought a refrigerator and the previous owners left us their VERY OLD washer, dryer and stove. The dryer was a fire hazard, but thanks to my mom and dad, we did not have to use it for long. Then, when I was pregnant with Zach the washing machine started doing crazy things. Neal tried to fix it, but we ended up having to buy a new one. Now we are finally able to update with a new stove and it's so pretty! And not having to put it on a credit card was the best!
Out with the old......
In with the new......
4 comments:
You're going to love cleaning that! It looks very nice. :)
How fun to get something new - something that you will use everyday!
This is so funny... Your old stove had the exact same covers as ours did... AND your new stove is exactly the same stove we have now. We have the above the stove matching microwave too. But anyhow I know you will love your new stove. Congrats!…that is a big deal! :0)
Post a Comment