Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Although we still have one more Christmas to celebrate (with Neal's family) I thought I'd go ahead and post some pictures of our holiday celebrations.

Here are the boys at church before their "program" where they sang some Christmas songs with the other kiddos.


At the Christmas with my Dad's side of the family, Luke got the award for best reaction after opening a present. I wish I had it on video! He was SOOOOO excited to receive a Woody from the movie Toy Story! Thanks Aunt Trice! :)


We celebrated Christmas with our boys on the 23rd. Here is Zach and Buddy in front of our tree.


Our boys! (Zach, 6yrs. Luke 3 1/2 yrs.)


Here is Neal's big gift to the boys: a Lego Pirate Ship! I think Neal plays with it just as much as the boys! :)


They had been asking for Pillow Pets for MONTHS!


Well, I've got lots to get done around here this afternoon, so I'll have to share the rest another day!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2011!!

No comments: