Thursday, February 10, 2011

Encouragement

I recently heard this quote from a pastor we respect greatly!

"God has plans for your future, and He is considerate of the skills, talents, and interests that He has placed on the inside of you. God is thinking about you and knows you, individually!"

I especially needed to hear this. When others think they know what Neal or I should be doing and what our family should be doing, all I need to remember is that GOD knows what His plans are for us and we just need to seek HIM for those answers. We do not need man's approval. And I love the part where the pastor said God is considerate of the skills, talents, and interests He placed inside of us! How exciting is that?!? I do not have to try and be anybody but ME! The things I long to do with my life for Him are there because He put that desire in me! Together,the Lord, Neal and I have big plans for our little family! And it may or may not be what others think we should be doing. And that's ok. I'm gonna walk in love and do what the Lord leads me to do.