(Neal has begun taking off the old countertops)
We have lived in our house for over 8 years. Our house is very old (built in the late 1890's) and had NO updating done to it before we moved in. Although we have done alot of work to it - gutting the upstairs, updating electrical, new carpet pretty much in the entire house, painting all rooms, etc - the kitchen has always been an eyesore, in our opinion. It's just OLD. There are OLD countertops, OLD paneling on half the walls, OLD carpet on the floor, an OLD sink, just OLD! And although we don't have the funds to gut the entire kitchen and start new, we are able to do some updating and I'm so excited that it will be happening this weekend! Neal's parents are coming for 3 days to help install NEW flooring, NEW countertops, a NEW sink and NEW wainscoting on the walls. Yipee!!
1 comment:
I CANT WAIT to see the end result!!! I love posts like this...so fun!! You must be super excited :)
Post a Comment