Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spray paint fun......

So, with this little kitchen makeover we are working on-- (and no, it is not done yet but hopefully after this coming weekend it will be.....)-- I have decided to just go for it, and try something I've been thinking about for awhile. There are a couple blogs I read, and the ladies are REALLY inspiring about fixing up furniture or small items and doing home makeovers on a budget. They both rave about OIL RUBBED BRONZE spray paint. *You can go HERE or HERE to see their blogs* And they both seem to use it ALOT and I love the look!

I was at Walmart this past weekend and decided to pick some of this stuff up:



I think it was only $3 or $4. I have wanted new hardware on my kitchen cupboards since we moved in.......8 years ago. But that stuff can get really pricey. So, I've decided to spray paint the handles and knobs instead. I started yesterday and so far love how it's turning out! I think it'll be such a great change....and CHEAP too!

I am already starting to think of other things to use this paint on......FUN!

Hope to have more pictures of the kitchen next week!

No comments: