Monday, March 7, 2011

The Olsonboys

Our boys are HUGE fans of the Christian group the Newsboys. (if you want to get Zach and Luke talking about something, just ask about Star Wars or the Newsboys!) For months, their favorite song was "Born Again," and back in December I recorded them singing it together. --and I don't think I've shared this on my blog yet--
Make sure your sound is turned up and enjoy!




Just in case you can't make out all they are saying, here are the words they are singing:
"......I didn't want to go there again/ This is what it is/ This is who I am/ This is where I finally take my stand/ I didn't wanna fall/ But I don't have to crawl/ I've met the one with two scarred hands/ Giving Him the best of/ Everything that's left of/ The life inside this man/ I've been born again......."

1 comment:

Jenny Erikson said...

LOL! that is adorable.