Monday, March 21, 2011

Still not done.....

So I'll just go ahead and show you the pictures of what IS done. Of course, when we get all the big, most time-consuming parts of the kitchen project done, life gets super busy and the little details (touch-up painting, base boards and other trim work) take forever to complete. But, you'll get the idea.










I am really enjoying my "new" kitchen! It is no longer the biggest eye-sore in the house! That award now goes to the bathroom vanity, mirror and light fixtures! Guess what's next on our never-ending list?!?!? :)

PS: I have never been so happy to use a broom to sweep a floor! Lugging out the vacuumm to clean my old, carpeted kitchen floor was such a pain. So thankful those days are long gone!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jamie, the kitchen looks GREAT! So happy to see more photos. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.