Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chicago

Back in September Neal and I went to Chicago for a weekend to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! It was so much fun! Chicago is such a fun city and I really hope to go back someday. There is so much to do and a weekend wasn't enough time! Our first stop was to eat at Giordano's Pizza. Oh. My. Gosh. This is the best pizza we've ever had! My brother Scott had recommended we eat here and we are sure glad he did!
We visited the Navy Pier and went for a boat ride on Lake Michigan. Very cool!
We did LOTS of shopping (Neal was such a good sport!) and had to stop at the Lego store to pick up some goodies for the boys. Can you believe this Woody is made entirely out of Legos?!? It's amazing to see!
One evening we went to see Blue Man Group perform. So much fun! We sat on the 3rd row, in the "poncho section". Neal wanted to be right up close to the action! Thankfully, we didn't get sprayed on or dripped on by flying paint, chewed up bananas or whatever else they were throwing around!
I have SO MANY more pictures I could show, but thought I just better highlight a couple things. I apologize for all the pictures and words being smashed together, with no spacing/paragraphs. I have no idea why blogger is doing this and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it!

No comments: