Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Finally!

Today Zach lost his third tooth! This one was on top and has been needing to come out for a couple weeks now. He just didn't want us to touch it, even though it was barely hanging on. After school today he told me it was bleeding off and on all day, so I told him I was going to pull it out tonight. He sure didn't like that idea! Once at home, the boys went out to play in the backyard. Next thing I know they are running back in and Zach's tooth is in his hand! Here's how the story goes: Zach said something to Luke that Luke didn't like, so Luke hit Zach in the mouth and out popped the tooth! They were both SO EXCITED! Zach, because his tooth was finally out and Luke, because HE was the one to knock it out! Oh boy! I had to have a talk with Luke and told him that although it was a good thing Zach's tooth was out, hitting someone in the mouth is NOT OK! I don't think Zach even cared his brother smacked him, he was just so happy I wasn't going to have to pull out the pliers! :) Zach's new smile :)
The new tooth is looking really good. We've had concerns about this particular tooth since Zach was 2 years old. You can read why here and here

No comments: