Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Family Pictures!

My friend Beth, who takes our family pictures every year, just dropped off the cd with all our new pics! We took them a couple weeks ago, on what was probably one of the WINDIEST days of the year. I guess you just have to work with the weather when you want outside shots. She got some great ones and I'll share just a few of my favorite. Obviously, the new picture of the boys at the top of the page is a keeper. Love it. :)




I love Zach's expression in this one below!






We took our pictures at the UNL campus and down by Memorial Stadium. Beth had the cute idea of pictures by gate #22 since Neal and I were married on Sept. 22.






Of course you can't go down by the stadium and not bring your football gear and get your pic by the Tom Osborne and Brook Berringer statue. Zach was sure to stand exactly how Berringer is standing.


There are more photos I could share, but that's probably overload for one post! Thank you Beth for your hard work taking our family pictures! You do an amazing job!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That is so awesome. I love all the pics. So cute! What a gorgeous family you have.