Just our little space in the big world of bloggers. Mostly about the boys with a little of mom and dad mixed in.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
School Party #2
Here's Zach at his school party:
The elementary school kids paraded around the track.....here he is walking with his teacher:
Halloween Night our church had a party. The boys had a great time playing games, winning prizes and getting lots of popcorn and candy!
Luke won this fun face:
Zach had fun playing "Junk in the Trunk"
and "Pin Noah on the Ark" ~made by me :)~
As much as I think dressing up is fun and all, I'm always thankful that that "holiday" is over and we can move on to, in my opinion, the more meaningful holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's always a busy time, so I'm sure I'll have lots to share in the coming days and weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment