Saturday, December 3, 2011

Countdown to Christmas - Day 3

Have you heard of PINTEREST?!?


I did quite awhile ago and had alot of friends telling me I should join, but I just didn't. I was told it had ideas for EVERYTHING on it.....so recently I wondered if it had preschool and educational stuff, so I joined. And OH. MY. GOODNESS.



My friends were right, it has everything. And then some. And I just might be addicted to it!

Want some home decorating ideas?


Pinterest has them.

In a food rut and need some new recipes?


Pinterest has some for ya.

Want some fun snack ideas for your kiddos?


I can't wait to make those banana snowmen for my boys this winter!

Need some organizational tips?


I found this great idea for hanging all my scarves on Pinterest!

And while I'm on the subject of fashion, Pinterest has gobs of great outfit ideas!


This could be bad for my budget! :)

Need some words of advice, good quotes or a thought for the day?



Pinterest has those too. I want to hang these rules in our house somewhere!

Oh, and my whole reason for joining Pinterest...... educational stuff?? Well, yes, I found anything and everything you could imagine for preschool teaching ideas! There are lots of links to homeschooling blogs and teacher's blogs. Lots of free printables too!


And cute craft ideas!


All on Pinterest.

Now go pin! :)

No comments: