Today the blog I'm going to share is one I just recently found. Kate from The Small Things blog is a hairstylist, crafter, loves fashion, but most importantly, realizes these are the small things in life and what matters most is a relationship with Jesus. Here's what she says on her blog:
"First and foremost, I am a Christian........While I spend a lot of time talking about hair, beauty products, fashion, shoes, makeup, crafts, food, artsy things. . .(are you catching my drift?), I know that my worth is in Christ. God has given me a passion for all of these things, and I intend to use it, and share it with you all! So what I'm trying to say here is this: don't look for your value or identity in how good you look, or how talented you are at something. Nothing will fill you like the love of Christ."
Although I've just gotten started browsing Kate's blog, I have watched a few of her hair tutorials and I love her style! I may be taking her pictures to my hairstylist one of these days!


No comments:
Post a Comment