As a parent and teacher, I knew that when my boys started school, I wanted to show our appreciation to their teachers in different ways throughout the school year. I also knew that sometimes it's difficult to know just what to do or buy for each teacher, as they all have different likes and styles. Well, a few years ago, I came across an idea on a blog (unfortuanatley I can't remember which one), of having the teachers answer a list of questions about their favorite things.
I have had my boys do this since preschool and the teachers have LOVED it! Their answers to the questions help me know where they like to shop, what restaurants they enjoy, favorite smells for lotions and candles, and so much more!
This is such a great idea to help personalize the gifts you give to teachers, expressing your appreciation for all their hard work, time and effort, and care they show your child. Below is the questionaire I give to teachers at the beginning of each school year. If you have a child in school, it may be something you'd like to consider doing too!
~FAVORITES~
*Color?
*Warm drink (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc) and Cold drink?
*Fast food restaurant and nice restaurant?
*Pop?
*Hobby?
*Ice cream?
*Store in the mall?
*Holiday?
*Family vacation?
*Lotion? What scents?
*Way to indulge?
*Sports team?
*Animal?
*Decorating style?
*Do you like candles? If so, what kind of scents?
*Cake or pie?
*Walmart or Target?
*If you had $10 to spend, where would you spend it?
*Do you enjoy baking/cooking?
*Do you enjoy reading?

No comments:
Post a Comment