Thursday, December 1, 2011

Countdown to Christmas!

Happy December! I can't believe I'm saying that! The month is already filling up with activities at work, church, school, and with famiy & friends. I do love this time of year and am going to strive to enjoy it all and not get stressed or overscheduled. For me, keeping things in perspective, along with organizing/planning what things are priorities to our family, will help.

I am going to try something a little different this month for my blog.....I'd like to share a website, blog, product, (anything really), each day for you to possibly check out if it interests you. I have found so many great blogs to read and get inspiration from, I think it would be fun to share them with you! :)

So, for my first day I'd like to share Becky Novacek's photography blog. We met Becky at the church we first went to when we were married. She was just beginning her photography business and WOW has it grown in the past few years! She has taken our family pictures and quite a few of our friend's photos too! She does an amazing job plus her blog is full of creative ideas and spiritual inspiration! I'd say she's made quite a name for herself. :) If you live in or will be visiting the eastern Nebraska area, and want photos taken, contact Becky! I make sure I stop by her blog every day to see what she's got to share.


No comments: