I have followed Tammy's blog for a long time now, first because I loved her home and decorating ideas and then to follow her family's journey to adopt a little boy from China! I enjoy her blog so much! Here's what "Pinned it, Made it! Monday" is about in her own words:
"It’s simply motivation and encouragement to share something that we’ve pinned on
Pinterest and then actually followed through with! I’ve pinned way more things
than I will ever hope to actually follow through with and make, use, or try, but
hopefully by looking forward to sharing here with you on Mondays, it will help
me along with my follow-through! I hope it will do the same for you! Besides, I
can’t wait to see what YOU’VE been pinning and making! It can be anything you’ve
pinned and actually followed through with, made, or tried………whether that be a
recipe, a craft, a sewing project, a photography tip, a home decorating idea,
organizational idea, home improvement project, exercise routine, household tips,
a purchase, anything! "
For Pinned it, Made it! Monday, I wanted to share what I put together for a back to school gift for each of my boy's teachers. I found this picture on Pinterest:
I thought this basket of goodies was super cute and full of items a teacher would use in his/her classroom. And I loved that I could print off the cute tags for free!
My boys and I headed to the store to find all the items, gift bag and ribbon, then we put it all together:
The tags say things like "You're a cut above the rest" (scissors), "You deserve lots of Hugs!" (Hershey's Hugs candy), "You are the glue that holds our class together" (gluesticks), "The lessons you teach will stick with me forever" (Post-it notes), and so on. I also included a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks for a little extra treat! It's that such a fun idea for a teacher?
Thanks to Tammy for hosting Pinned it, Made it! Monday! Check out her blog to see what others have done with ideas from Pinterest!


2 comments:
Jamie,
First of all, thank you for your kind words! And secondly, thank you for joining me today for Pinned it, Made it! Monday! And lastly, Wow! That's such a sweet gift! I love that idea! With homeschooling, I'm trying to figure out how I can use that idea because it's so adorable! What teacher wouldn't love that! Great job! Loved it!
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Tammy
These are cute and reminder that it's almost that time again.
~Christina
Post a Comment