Monday, September 10, 2012

Pinned It Made It Monday!

I'm barely making it in time for Pinned It Made It Monday!  The past few weeks I've been a long-term sub for a para (who's on maternity leave) at my boy's school, so it's been hectic around here!  That will also explain why the idea I'm sharing today is very simple.

 
 
I was sure I had pinned this idea (I know I saw it on Pinterest, but now I can't find it, so I apologize for not having a link to the original).
 
I love organization.  I like things neat and in there place.  This goes for the shower area too.  :)  I have never like bottles, razors, washcloths, loofahs all scattered about on the edge of the shower walls and tub ledge.  They get in the way when it's time to clean, ya know?  I've always had a shower caddy hanging from the shower head, to help keep things contained. 
 
When we moved to our new house, this was the shower head in our main bathroom:
 
 
It's  great, but I now didn't have a spot to hang my shower caddy!
 
And that's where the command hook comes in!
 
 
 
I hung a command hook at the opposite end of the shower and voila!  A perfect solution to where to keep my stuff!  So simple and yet so helpful.......it's one of those ideas you see and say to yourself "Why didn't I think of that?!?"



3 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

You're right....it's perfect and I know I would have been racking my brain trying to figure out something so simple! :)

Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made It Monday, Jamie!

Blessings,
Tammy

Zaroga said...

Some of the best ideas are simple. I like this one.

Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

arkie said...

What a great idea! I may use that to hold the "tub toy bag" for my grandchildren! Thanks!