Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinned It Made It Monday!



I just made a new board on Pinterest titled "Products I Love."  On the board will be products I have actually tried, used and recommend.   The first product that I pinned was this one:

 
I'm sure you have seen commercials about "restless leg syndrome" and prescription medications you can take for this issue.  I have been dealing with this problem for a while now and it is so frustrating!  I want to sleep, but from my waist down wants to move.  My poor husband will tell you that he has been woken up many times from my "flinging" legs and also from me needing him to help stretch my legs out in the middle of the night.  UGH.  I was tired of not getting a good nights sleep, as this happened mostly every night.  Earlier this summer I went to the local drugstore, thinking I was going to try some over the counter sleep aid (although I REALLY didn't want to take something like that!)  But instead I found Hyland's Homeopathic Restful Legs pills.  They are quick dissolving tables that you place under your tongue before bed, or anytime your legs will need to be still for awhile (car trip, plane ride, etc.)  I was sceptical, but I was willing to try anything, especially something all natural! 
 
That first night, I did not wake up ONCE!  And the same went for the next night and the night after that!  My legs were still and comfortable.  I was/am sleeping wonderfully!
 
I have been using Restful Legs for 3 months now (I take three pills every night right before bedtime) and I can say it works 99% of the time.  I have figured out that the couple times it hasn't worked is because of something else I have eaten/drank or not done.  For example, exercising daily helps me sleep better, so if I have not done this, that could factor in (for me) how I will sleep.  Also, I am VERY sensitive to caffeine!  If I drink tea after 3:00pm, I can guarantee you that I will have trouble sleeping that night.
 
So, if you deal with this issue also, I highly recommend that you try Hyland's Homeopathic Restful Legs!  And I'll be adding more "products I love" to my Pinterest board soon!

3 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Jamie,

Really? I am definitely trying this. I don't have this problem every night but I do sometimes and like you said, it's so aggravating to be so tired and my legs won't cooperate and let me rest!

Thanks for sharing! And thank you for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday!

Blessings,
Tammy

Karen said...

My husband has restless leg syndrome--so I think I will look for these. Thank you so much for sharing about them! :) Karen

Robyn ♥ said...

Thanks for the info! Love Pinterest!