This past weekend we visited family for a little fall get together! I had pinned these homemade peanut butter cups and thought I should try them out and take to share for the weekend.
Here is the original pin: YUMMY!
Here's what you'll need to make these:
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup milk
Sea salt
Line a muffin tin with papers (you could also use a mini muffin tin if you prefer).
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter & peanut butter together for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar and mix to combine. Distribute mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set peanut butter layer.
After the peanut butter has chilled, combine chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 25 second intervals until chocolate is just melted. Stir until smooth. Distribute chocolate evenly over the top of the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle with sea salt and chill until firm, at least 30 minutes. Store covered in the fridge.
I used my large muffin tin when I first made these and we LOVED them. They are rich and I thought it'd be best to make mini pb cups with my mini muffin tin, so that's what I did for sharing at our family get together. They were a hit and I know I'll be making these again!


4 comments:
Jamie,
Oh boy do these look good! Thank you so much for sharing it. I know it will be a hit at our house. Maybe I'll do these this weekend and surprise Jason. His favorite candy is Reeses, so he'll love them!
Thanks for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday!
Blessings,
Tammy
These look so good. Ill have to try the recipe sometime soon. Thank you for sharing.
~Christina
Oh yum! These remind me of something we like to make at Christmas!
Looks good!
Post a Comment