P E A C E
This past year was really good and full of blessings, but there was alot of CHANGE, which can always bring difficulties with it. At times in 2012, things were very stressful and chaotic. There was strife and misunderstandings. I was recently praying about what God wanted for me in the coming year and the word PEACE immediately came to my mind.
There is going to be PEACE in my home.
There will be PEACE in my thoughts and in my heart.
I will have PEACE in my relationships.
I will not be fearful about anything, but I will have PEACE. Because that is what God has promised:
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts
and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
There are so many things that try to steal our PEACE and cause us to worry, stress, lose sleep, question, lose hope, become upset. I know this just as well as anyone else.
But, I know the promises God has given us, so I have to choose to focus on those!
It is very encouraging to me to know we can have PEACE in our minds, hearts, relationships,......all areas of life. It's a gift to us!
Happy 2013 everyone! I pray it is a blessed and PEACEful year for you!


No comments:
Post a Comment