Just our little space in the big world of bloggers. Mostly about the boys with a little of mom and dad mixed in.
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Kings & Queens
Both our boys really enjoy music. Their favorites are DC Talk, the Newsboys, and TobyMac. A couple months ago we heard that Audio Adrenaline was coming back with Kevin Max (Smith) as their new lead singer, and the first single off their new album is called Kings and Queens. Such an awesome video and message! Luke really liked the song and sang it for me one night back in November:
And here is the Audio Adrenaline version:
:)
(I have lots of pictures of what we've been up to lately, but blogger has been weird about loading the pics. Hopefully I/THEY get it figured out soon!)
1 comment:
That is precious! I showed it to my Luke! We loved it! Great job, Luke!
Tammy
Oh, and blogger was giving me trouble too..it would only let me upload pics in html form, not compose. But it suddenly started letting me again!
Tammy
Post a Comment