Yesterday was beautiful here. Last night Zach discovered an ant hill in our yard and was fascinated with watching the ants and then trying to catch them. Tonight we take the boys to Papa and Mimi's for a week! I'm sure I'll be more teary eyed than them when we leave. Then tomorrow morning Neal and I fly out to Hawaii! We are really looking forward to it and know that this trip is such a blessing. I think most of you know that Neal won this trip through GM by being in a competition last year with other body shop managers across the country. He worked his tail off and is so deserving of congratulations, rest and relaxation! And I'm happy to go along! :) I'll have pictures to share when we get back!
1 comment:
i'm sure you're having a great time! can't wait to hear about it when you get home :)
Post a Comment