Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pinned It Made It Monday

Blogger is finally letting me load pictures, so I've got ALOT to catch up on!  Today I'm joining Tammy for Pinned It Made It Monday.
 
 
I saw this picture on Pinterest a long time ago and knew I wanted to make one for a way to organize and display some of my jewelry.
 
 
I was given a gift card to TJ Maxx for Christmas, and used it to buy the frame.  The frame was black so I painted it white.  I bought cork board and the fabric at Hobby Lobby, and with a little help of my glue gun, was able to put this together!  I am very happy with how it turned out!  I am hoping to incorporate more gray color into our master bedroom, so when I saw this white and gray fabric, I knew it was perfect.  We also are still needing to PAINT the master bedroom....but other things have taken our time since we moved here.  I do have the paint, so I just need to find the time to get the job done.  I have my eye on a new bedding set too, so maybe I'll have to do before and after pictures when it all gets put together.
 
 

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Very pretty, Jamie! I love it! :)

Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!

Blessings,
Tammy

Pendleton Primitives said...

So elegant!

~Christina

Mary Ann said...

That is so pretty! I need a better and more attractive way to organize my jewelry.

Also want to paint our bedroom too!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so pretty and elegant!